Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and includes other information that may be associated with personal information. When you interact with our sites and services, depending on the site or service, we may ask for the following personal information directly from you:
1. Contact Information such as your name, addresses, email addresses, date of birth, gender, username and password, and telephone numbers. These allow us to communicate with you and/or for opening an account with us. You are not obliged to provide your Contact Information, however the absence of full information may affect the functionality of the Website and the ability to provide Services and, in such circumstances, Docmart may determine that a particular registration is insufficient to complete.
2. Payment Information needed to process payments such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
3. Transaction Information about how you interact with and use our sites and services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with our medical or healthcare providers.
4. Preferred geographic area
5. Medical Information for functionality of certain services to connect you with your healthcare provider, and may include your medical history, present symptoms, future conditions or treatments, insurance carrier and plan, and any other medical and health information you or your healthcare provider choose to share with us.
understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage users and web traffic routing on the Services. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services.
Docmart does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. We may engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, including maintenance services, hosting, data storage, security, analytics and data analysis, payment processing, assisting in marketing efforts, email and text
message distribution, customer service, and providing certain interactive tools.
2. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
3. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a situation involving potential threats to
4. In the event of a merger, acquisition, debt financing, restructure, sale by or with another company, or a similar corporate transaction takes place, we may need to disclose and transfer all information about you, including personal information, to the successor company.
Changing Your Information
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you
provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then youâ€™re responsible for notifying us of those changes.All Members may review, update, correct or delete information by making appropriate corrections on the Site. If you delete all such information, then your Account may become deactivated. You may also delete your Account in our system, in which case we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. However, we may retain a de-identified copy of your records in our systems.
We want the information that you submit to us to be secure. We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect our Site and Services, as well as the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have also implemented robust access controls to safeguard against unauthorized access to our information systems. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
Childrenâ€™s and Minorâ€™s Privacy
Docmart has a policy of protecting the privacy of children. Our sites and services
are intended for general audiences and are not targeted to children under 13. Docmart does not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
it on this page and modify the “Last Updated” date.
Last Updated on April 21, 2015.